PETIZONE

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

OUR BIRTHDAY - July 16

Told by Tisoy

July 16, 2012 was a Monday so I guess there wouldn’t be any celebration. For your information, it’s my 5th birthday and also the 5th birthday of Twinkle.
I was telling Twinkle that it was our birthday

The weather was fine and it was a good time to cook. Ninong had prepared the ingredients early in the day. In mid afternoon, I saw activities in the kitchen while the stove was already being warmed up.

What’s the menu? Last Sunday, it was nice of Ninang to prepare fruit salad. And come Monday, it was Ninong’s turn to cook fried chicken legs and spaghetti.
Well, here's the food for the folks

As I said, there was no celebration, just a private one for us. But the food was so abundant so the neighbors would partake of it.

My Ate Liezl brought a plateful of spaghetti and chicken legs to our neighbor Ate Flor. She has 5 grandkids who are all fond of me, hehehe.
Hmmm, the food smells good

The Tom family also received the same menu of spaghetti, chicken and fruit salad. The Tom family, well, they own Angela the pug. One of Angela’s pup will become my little brother soon.

Not to be forgotten is Princess, the pomeranian friend of mine from Mandaluyong. She lives near our place now. So we dropped by and took some pictures of her. But I wonder why she is camera shy now.
See my long time friend Princess owned by Tess Perenoud

There was no cake but a little singing was in the air. And, of course, the pictorial by the dining table.

I was fed 2 legs of fried chicken marinated in lemon. Wow, I’d say that was so delicious. And for Twinkle? She was given bits of freshly-baked monay.
That's Ninang carrying me and Ate Liezl carrying Twinkle

Happy birthday to me and to Twinkle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home